10. It is so quiet. And pretty.
9. Long walk through our snowy neighborhood with the family.
8. Lots of our neighbors out walking too- next to no cars anywhere.
7. Hot chocolate with rum.
6. Igloos and snow tunnels.
5. Neighbors who throw a case of beer in the snow and invite you to join them on their porch for a drink.
4. Homemade corn chowder.
3. The Saints winning the Super Bowl! (What do you mean the blizzard had nothing to do with that?)
2. Making up for the lack of sledding last winter.
1. An extra day at home with the husband and the kid.