Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Shopping

Random thoughts while shopping for presents this week:

I'm sure that as a 40 year old white woman I looked pretty ridiculous driving around, singing along to the Girl Talk CD that was playing very loudly in my car. (Strange, but Girl Talk honestly sort of gets me in the holiday spirit.)

I should really shop at Urban Outfitters more often.

David Lynch is still a genius. (Favorite line from his book, 'Catching the Big Fish', re. a Bible passage he read that made the point of Eraserhead clear to him during filming): I will probably never reveal that Bible passage to anyone.

Best baby onesie I saw (although I have no one to buy this for): 'Someday I'll get trashed at prom.'

How many Bakugans does a 6 1/2 year old actually need anyway?

Those left & right handed scissors are crap. My kid prefers the left-handed only scissors that his teacher has for him at school. I can't find a pair of those *anywhere*.

I heart gingerbread lattes.

No comments:

Post a Comment